Worhunsky bus company in wolcott

Status
Not open for further replies.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know the frequencies for this bus company thats based out of terryville but has a contract for the wolcott school system and their bus yard is in the town,I know it sounds corky to monitor a bus company but my son takes the bus and actually there has been quite a few bus accidnets in the past few years and even a handfull this year,i just want to monitor to see what kind of chatter goes on especially during bad weather for accidents and so on-i found a couple of low band freqs but no thing is said on them i think they may be high band

thank

ecps92

Once you confirm they are using it, and get the tones [there can be multiple, per school dist they cover] share the info back here and also make a submission to build the DB ;)

Does anyone know the frequencies for this bus company thats based out of terryville but has a contract for the wolcott school system and their bus yard is in the town,I know it sounds corky to monitor a bus company but my son takes the bus and actually there has been quite a few bus accidnets in the past few years and even a handfull this year,i just want to monitor to see what kind of chatter goes on especially during bad weather for accidents and so on-i found a couple of low band freqs but no thing is said on them i think they may be high band

thank

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Once you confirm they are using it, and get the tones [there can be multiple, per school dist they cover] share the info back here and also make a submission to build the DB ;)

thank you i will ill start listening this week

Status
Not open for further replies.