Would someone tell me what these are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
I doubt that's going to work.
Seems like every year or two we get someone with strong conspiracy theories show up and start asking about something like this. They've already decided what it is, and just want someone to agree with them. No amount of logic is going to change their mind.

So, we play along. It makes them happy, they get the confirmation they are so desperately looking for, and we get a good laugh.

To the rest of us, it's obvious what it is. It's a decorative lightning rod, pure and simple.

Speaking of a "good laugh," I hit on that brunette and she laughed at me. Turns out she's married. I like married women. My mother was one but, well, you know........

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
To the rest of us, it's obvious what it is. It's a decorative lightning rod, pure and simple.

That's what they want you to believe. I personally would climb that house and wrap those things with the leftover foil tape from the Uniden 436 noise issue.

Last edited:

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
Speaking of a "good laugh," I hit on that brunette and she laughed at me. Turns out she's married. I like married women. My mother was one but, well, you know........

Uh, yeah dude, I know:rolleyes:. I watched it all from "decorative lightning rod #4920195" Any one of us can watch it from the top secret NSA feed.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
Anyone notice that the OP has sorta backed out? Maybe he's waiting til we all get back on our meds.

KC4RAF

Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
Guys, those are the new camera/sound devises used for spying on neighbors!!! Those heavy wires are for when a person down the street has a gabby ol' lady that doesn't know when to shut up and is overloading the air waves with gossip. I'm surprised you all don't know that!!!! lol
(lightning rods)

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
I honestly don't know if it's someone trolling, or if they are honest. I really have a hard time understanding how someone would be totally convinced that they are listening devices and 20 people telling them they aren't and linking to pages of the EXACT. SAME. THING. doesn't work.
Makes me wonder why they even ask if they are convinced they know what they are.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
Come on guys. Quit hassling the OP. We know what's really going on in that house.

AHA3IAA.jpg

Great movie.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
Okay, I'm gonna go make fun of someone else. At this point, if the OP still thinks it's anything but a lightning rod, we're not gonna be able to help him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.