• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

WOW!! 1,000 Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanjunkie

Premium Subscriber
Hi All,
I just wanted my 1,000th post to be a special one! Just a quick thank you to all who make this site happen...I really do enjoy it and have made some good friends here!!

Glad to be part of it!! Long live RR!!:lol:

Take care my friends!!

KC1UA

Scan New England Guru
Database Admin
I'm closing on 500 myself. I think we get a toaster or something. You probably get the four slice from one of those fancy catalogs. I likely get the el cheapo two slice. Life is a work in progress.

;)

mciupa

DB Administrator
I think Lou Maag and NJay are working towards their fifth toasters now , no ? :lol: :p :twisted:

car2back

Dubbin said:
No toaster for me :(
Here you go Dubbin: it's Uniden's limited edition RR-1000, released only for RadioReference members that have reached the 1000 post mark. I am personally looking forward to recieving the matching 2000 post butter dish!

the word is, the RR-1000 will be rebanding compatible. Check the wikipedia for more info.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.