Wow Absolutley Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeEMA900

My father n law found this site a few days ago, and I can't believe it! It's Amazing. After viewing the radar on weather channel .com I thought "let me see if there's anything going on"... Sure enough I picked up the "Garden City Fire" which also picks up there county or local EMA (not sure) And they already spotted several Tornadoes in the 50 or so mintues I've been listening... Talk about early warning. I don't think it gets any faster then this. I must thank everyone who makes this site possible. I've worked for my local EMA for a little over 2 years now and never even thought of looking for something like this on the web.
I'm glad I it's here. To all who are in Emergency Services Stay Safe!!!!

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS
Most freq. can be found on here. Or you can google for the info as well. Google your COUNTY and also ARES or SKYWARN and you should get the conmmon freq for your area ;)

redhelmet13

Speaking of yesterday (4/22/10) Here I am with one of the many tornadoes that occured yesterday in the Texas Panhandle. This one was near Goodnight Texas (near Amarillo). It was on the ground for about 25 minutes. We pull out our folding chairs and watched from side road,

Attachments

• CRW_5392_JFR copy.jpg
    CRW_5392_JFR copy.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 745
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.