WQTS973

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctadam12

Hello,
I found the repeater, but it is NOT at the 950 building. It is across the street at 945 North 12th, atop the Main Hospital building. Should this be reported to the FCC?

bill4long

Silly reply. I reported the correct information.

You didn't answer the question.
What is your interest in the matter, if there is no harmful interference?
At any rate, if you look at the map of their range of coverage, moving a repeater across the street has virtually no effect.
Thanks for your hall monitor wackerism, but the FCC won't care at all unless they get a report of harmful interference.

Last edited:

ctadam12

You didn't answer the question.
What is your interest in the matter, if there is no harmful interference?
At any rate, if you look at the map of their range of coverage, moving a repeater across the street has virtually no effect.
Thanks for your hall monitor wackerism, but the FCC won't care at all unless they get a report of harmful interference.

Ok.

OpSec

All your WACN are belong to us
Database Admin
Hello,
I found the repeater, but it is NOT at the 950 building. It is across the street at 945 North 12th, atop the Main Hospital building. Should this be reported to the FCC?

Why are you searching out the physical location of repeaters on a hospital down to the granular level of which rooftop it's on? I wish I had that kind of time in my life.

Since a hospital maintenance repeater probably has nothing to do with your life, let it alone.

SurgePGH

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

Really?? What's the point in hunting it down? What's the point in reporting it except in the case of harmful interference? Just curious on both points. If you'd like i'm sure you could travel the country and find a million of the same cases and no one gives a crap.

ctadam12

Really?? What's the point in hunting it down? What's the point in reporting it except in the case of harmful interference? Just curious on both points. If you'd like i'm sure you could travel the country and find a million of the same cases and no one gives a crap.

Why are you searching out the physical location of repeaters on a hospital down to the granular level of which rooftop it's on? I wish I had that kind of time in my life.

Since a hospital maintenance repeater probably has nothing to do with your life, let it alone.

I reported it. I feel really good. (y)

ctadam12

And to whom exactly did you report it? How?
I didn't report anything. I work there. I was trying to see if it was normal for addresses to be off, that's all. Johnson (old) equipment is in the 950 bldg, in the elevator equipment room. The Motorola system works great!

belvdr

No longer interested in living
I didn't report anything. I work there. I was trying to see if it was normal for addresses to be off, that's all. Johnson (old) equipment is in the 950 bldg, in the elevator equipment room. The Motorola system works great!
So what's the point of this whole thread? I'm confused.

ecps92

Post #3 you said "I reported the Correct Information" - so alas, Reported to whom?

dcr_inc

Feed Provider *York Pa.*
Premium Subscriber
you can reposition up to 1/16 mile without re-licensing anyway.. That close is not worth the extra money or time.. And as you said " Johnson (old) equipment is in the 950 bldg, in the elevator equipment room.".. Its probably off the air anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.