WRFB333

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiGiTaLD

I'm curious if anyone has color code and talkgroup information for WRFB333, Horizon House at 1033 E Washington Street in Indianapolis? The only emissions designator on the license is DMR voice. There are three frequencies:

This might be a hard one to monitor as its all simplex portables.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
I do not know if they are even in use yet. Being that I work with one of the agencies in the Prof. Blended Street Outreach program along with Horizon House, and others and we meet up there are the facility sometimes I will add it in the scanner and see. But really will not be much to listen to if its for the security guy at night. Same for if its for HH staff. Your seriously going to be bored to tears. Also as a former person that got services there, your gonna be bored to tears. And you will need to be pretty freakin close to monitor. Like over at the Glick/Second Helpings facility, or the clinic, or other place very close. It would be about the same as monitoring the Salvation Army ARC, Wheeler Mission, or any other homeless outreach and care facility. Thats what HH is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.