Wright and Sherburne County

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay427

Ok. I giving APCO25 a whirl again.

I'm have the first Shack Digital scanner, I forget the model but still have it.

Just picked up a Pro-106. Matter of fact this is my second go around with the same scanner, I had a PRO-106 from around 2008 for a bit and gave up on it. I live in Anoka County, (Ramsey) and the Anoka system has been a pain to monitor, I think its a muti-path problem, Anyway the newer firmware has made it tolerable so I'm willing to give it a shot again.

I still have my old config files from before that I used with Win500, Anoka and Henn counties. This was before Wright and Sherburne County went digital.

With all this said is the data base here good enough for Wright and Sherburne counties? Or is there another place I should look. I was a paying member at one time and would not mind becoming again.

I think I got my last files from scanfan.hoff.org that I started with at the start but it looks like that local fourm is no longer.

Thanks

Jay

dwgelle

Here's a file that you can try programming your scanner with. See what you think.

Dan

Attachments

• digitalscanner.zip
    12.9 KB · Views: 60

jay427

From on hHam to another, thanks Dan

Here is my file as well, its a work in progress as you can tell, but maybe you can use part of it.

Anyone elese care to share!

Attachments

• Pro-106 Current.zip
    9.3 KB · Views: 54

WX0BPR

With all this said is the data base here good enough for Wright and Sherburne counties? Or is there another place I should look. I was a paying member at one time and would not mind becoming again.

Jay

There are more TG's in use in Sherburne Co than listed in DB, I will list them here when I can get to them, its nothing major and they are not used much so its hard to ID them properly, for example I am 90 percent sure one is Elk River Schools. The LE and Fire stuff is good. I listen to Sherburne more than Wright so I am not certain with Wright.
Should not be bored listening to Anoka LOL.

jay427

I was thinking Sherburne Co. looked a little thin on the DB, looking forward to your list, thanks.

Im very close to Elk River so listen to both counties. Yor are correct Anoka Co is active!

WX0BPR

I was thinking Sherburne Co. looked a little thin on the DB, looking forward to your list, thanks.

Im very close to Elk River so listen to both counties. Yor are correct Anoka Co is active!

LOL on Anoka, too much to listen to if you only car about Ramsey, although Ramsey's Car to Car (C2C) is a good listen sometimes, old school cop ragchew LOL

Here is my SHerburne Co as I see it list, I base it partially on this page from ARMER Wiki:
Allied Radio Matrix for Emergency Response (ARMER) Unidentified Talkgroups - The RadioReference Wiki

I have heard stuff on the following not in DB
25104 ? might be encrypted
25108 Big Lake FD was doing training on this one evening
25120 I have it as "SHBN FD TAC 3"
25130 36xx (elk river) units, not used often, Reserve PD?? special events?
25132 ??
25138 I have it as "SHER CO TAC2"
25140 ENCRYPTED WHEN HEARD
25142 ??
25144 ??
25146 ENCRYPTED
25160 I HAVE IT AS "FIREGROUND T2T"
25162 I THINK THIS IS ER SCHOOL
25172 I BELIEVE THIS IS ENCRYPTED ALSO
25184 SNOWPLOWS??
With the large memory of the scanner I just loaded 25100-25198 all even TG's in there, I used to log hits, the ones with question marks have had hits... I have not been logging since we moved this summer.

I need to get more active with Sher Co ARES so I can get into the EOC and see how they are operating and with what... tell me your TG's LOL, we have ham gear in there for Skywarn and other ARES events.

Problem with us and scanning Armer is in order to listen to what we want with county dispatch setup the way it is now, I basically would have to monitor Anoka, Sher, Wright and N Hennepin (that is just for Elk River, Ramsey, Otsego and Rogers) listening to all that would give me a headache. Old analog days were much easier, add all of the above PD's and scan (brings me to my next question, does Otsego really exist LOL)

jay427

When Anoka first went digital I was lucky, one of the guys in our Ham club was able to get his hands on one of the first TG list.

I just saw the other day at my local city meeting that the Skywarn people are looking to get a rec site on a tower in Ramsey. If they do I will mau have to reup on Skywarn. Let it lapse because of the dismal coverage that I had!

I'm with you, I'm trying to get a good master list to work with, these new scanners hold a fair bit. I almost hate to admit this, I'm still finding enough convential freq's that I want to split up that I may run out of scan lists

Thanks for the TG's, will load them up and see what I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.