wrong freq with winn 500 download

Status
Not open for further replies.

jknight8005

Premium Subscriber
Are you using Hoosier Safe-T. Washington and Scott counties are shown in the database. The conventional freqs listed for these counties may be obsolete but still licensed to them.

odontia32m

Are you using Hoosier Safe-T. Washington and Scott counties are shown in the database. The conventional freqs listed for these counties may be obsolete but still licensed to them.

Selecting under safe-t Washington county shows no 800 mhz freqs when I pull them up using Wnn 500.

It does pull them up for Scott just no traffic hits.

jknight8005

Premium Subscriber
I just looked at the Safe-t site on RR and there is 3 sites in Washington County and also 1 in Jennings and 2 each in Clark, Jefferson and Jackson Counties you should be able to receive at last one of those.

odontia32m

I just looked at the Safe-t site on RR and there is 3 sites in Washington County and also 1 in Jennings and 2 each in Clark, Jefferson and Jackson Counties you should be able to receive at last one of those.

They will not pull up withh rr and win 500 dowloading it for wash co. I

I have down loaded the 5 closest towers and scott co several times and not one hit in 24 hours.

I have no clue how to manually program wah co.

odontia32m

They will not pull up withh rr and win 500 dowloading it for wash co. I

I have down loaded the 5 closest towers and scott co several times and not one hit in 24 hours.

I have no clue how to manually program wah co.

Ok wash co. Does download with winn 500 sans law enforcement.

I notived the dec on all scott county are incorrect vs thev website.

I have had these years with many programings and no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.