Wrting a program in C++/Java/Ruby for DMR/MOTOTRBO/NXDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

voxiso

I need some beta testers.. I am about a month away to need some testers.. I am working on a program that will decode in real time.. With a record feature.. I will be sending out a beta soon.. Who wants to test it out for me?

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Digital Systems

I have NXDN 4800 AND 9600 SYSTEMS I listen to, also TRBO, DMR, MOTOTRBO,DMR Motorola Connect Plus (TRBO) I am now using DSD+ and DMR DECODE to listen to these systems.
Steve

tikev

Hi,

I can test it for you if you need. I have NXDN 4800 and 9600, iDas, MotoTRBO Conventional, Connect+, Capacity+ and Linked Capacity Plus sites around here.

Thanks,
Tikev

motohead10

Premium Subscriber
I've decoded a 6.25 kHz NEXEDGE trunked system using an icom F4161DS scanning the channels passively programmed conventionally I also hear you can decode the radio IDs and talk groups but I haven't got that far into figuring that out yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

voxiso

NXDN is all and good at this time..Well 80% I need a few more weeks to do some testing on my own before I release anything.. The front end would be a 396xt, it will be a active front end, Also decoding at "real" time it may at times depending on the system and how many systems it could cause some what of a lag but only a a few seconds.. DMR I am still having issues with.. I am near real time but MotoTRBO I am still having major issues. Anyone with MotoTRBO knowledge PM ME

dumpRF

Hi,

Thanks for answer on this forum, i can get more information on "active front end" and do you use discriminator tap ? Thanks.

Best regards,
dumpRF

F5NVG

Test

I need some beta testers.. I am about a month away to need some testers.. I am working on a program that will decode in real time.. With a record feature.. I will be sending out a beta soon.. Who wants to test it out for me?

I am ok
73 From F5NVG Pascal

vince48

Premium Subscriber
I like to be a tester. We have quite a mixed bag of NXDN 4800/9600, MotoTRBO Conventional, Connect+, Capacity+ and Linked Capacity Plus systems that are monitorable here the SF bayarea.

vince48

voxiso

MotoTRBO is causing a major problem.. I wont lie I can not seem to find a fix for it.. I am looking into it tho..I got question about what I said about the front end..Once you install the program it will look like a 396xt it will also allow users to add their own database but more than 5 systems will cause a 3-10 sec lag on decoding at times and it will lock up.. Looking at that now.. I am now working on NXDN exclusive now.. Later will come the others.. In my area Hopkinsville, Ky PD is what I am using as a test. Which is fully NXDN.. Good results so far.. Other systems not so much.. I may give a screenshot this week. Stay tuned..

Last edited:

sirsmiley

Will you be showing control channel data for trunking or just outputting voice? I have LTR, TRBO and NXDN in my area

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.