WS1040 Conventional Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrUnKeN_TiGeR

Feed Provider
So i have a Regular scanner that scans my local fire department frequency and it picks up a lot more than my whistler does. Are there any changes in can make I the programming of the whistler to make it pick up better? Such as squelch type or anything else? The current squelch is set on DCS. Thanks for the help.

DrUnKeN_TiGeR

Feed Provider
thanks i will try that, i imported from rr so i just went with what it defaulted too.... so upon trying that. i have DCS, CTCSS, P25, search and none

krokus

Premium Subscriber
So i have a Regular scanner that scans my local fire department frequency and it picks up a lot more than my whistler does. Are there any changes in can make I the programming of the whistler to make it pick up better? Such as squelch type or anything else? The current squelch is set on DCS. Thanks for the help.
What is the other scanner? Is it programmed with more frequencies and/or talkgroups?

DrUnKeN_TiGeR

Feed Provider
Trunk system, another Scanlist.
its not an issue where it doesnt scan to the frequency it hits the frequency transmits for a few seconds you start to hear the transmission then gets staticy then stops

Status
Not open for further replies.