ws1040 wildcard entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawhona

I forgot to identify entries into a channel and they all came out as Wildcard entries. Some that were entered were duplicates on other channels. If I delete this Wildcard channel will it remove the duplicate frequencies on other channels? Be easy on me!

hill

Premium Subscriber
I think you will be alright in deleting a channel. I have never saw the heap error on my PRO-106 or 197.

Also some have reported having trouble getting the code to access to WIN500 after paying online. There are other programs for this radio like PSRedit500 or ARC500. All of them have trial period when you can try them out.

BananaPepper

If you have your TGID alpha tagged and a wild card associated with a TSYS object you may see the wild card identified in a scan before it scans the alpha tagged group. If you don't want it to stop on any wild cards then you need to remove the wild card. But then there will be no wild card active on that TSYS object. It happens, if it bothers you remove it. BTW I use WIN500 to program the WS1040, WS1065, and others.

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
According to the Starrsoft web sight, the last update was in 2015. You can also try arc500 from Butel. Their latest update is 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.