WS1095 with 1-01 Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

wise871

Database Admin
Question
I recently sold my used only twice WS1095 to a new user here on RR. He emailed me today after receiving the scanner report he is getting the following "I loaded my local freqs but it will scan for a minute and stop and throw an error code 1-01 contact whistler service". Not sure how he is programing the scanner but in the two days of use I used the original WS1095 software to program the scanner and did not have this problem. I believe he is using the original firmware but latest software. This looks like a heap error that others have mentioned. I know the WS1095 is not the easiest scanner for a new person but does anyone have a suggestion. I know most errors are user errors, firmware fixes or programing conflicts.

Thanks
Dan

wise871

Database Admin
Dan did you keep the old program on your computer? If so make a new SD card and mail it to him have him swap sd cards and see if it works.

buddrousa

I had both the original and latest software on the SD card for the user before I sent it off. Original was in a separate folder. I emailed him to try the original software and see if that resolves the issues.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.