WSP and strange traffic stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

midnightcaller

Premium Subscriber
A Everett WSP officer was in shock, when he made a traffic stop and the person had his pants down and exposed himself to the officer, well the officer saw some private parts

the person who got stooped told the officer he had to go to the bathroom real bad and did not what to pee his pants he was stuck in traffic at the construction sight and he had to go real bad.

the officer talked to anther officer and said this was the most strangest stopped he has ever made. He did not know what to do but the driver did get cited for speeding

lastmartian

midnightcaller said:
A Everett WSP officer was in shock, when he made a traffic stop and the person had his pants down and exposed himself to the officer, well the officer saw some private parts

the person who got stooped told the officer he had to go to the bathroom real bad and did not what to pee his pants he was stuck in traffic at the construction sight and he had to go real bad.

the officer talked to anther officer and said this was the most strangest stopped he has ever made. He did not know what to do but the driver did get cited for speeding

This trooper will see much stranger stuff as his career goes on!

LOL, I was up at 5:00 in the morning last friday getting ready for school, and I heard a dupont unit doing a traffic stop, and the officer said:

Officer: Hes rolling slow, still not stopping, going through the parking lot.

Officer: Oh wait hes finally stopping,
(about 1 min later) -- Dupont xx county, the driver is nude with nothing on, can I get another unit, (in a laughing voice). About one more minute later, one nude male in custody.
Dispatcher (laughing)- copy 5:11.

Thats the funnyiest thing I have heard, and this was a 5:00 in the morning shouldnt people be asleep. I bet that woke the officer up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.