• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Wv Air Ng

Status
Not open for further replies.

W8OSP

Seen acouple C-130s doing there usall today around 4pm coming up the kanagu river then turning NE and leaving my veiw. Wish i could find the freqs these guys are using.

KG4KHQ

Wv Ang

I'm here in Charleston on vacation and I'm hearing some traffic on 302.300, which appears to be their Command Post frequency at CRW. Along these same lines, does anybody have any frequencies for Security or Fire for the Air National part of the Charleston airport? I was sitting at the back of the hotel while ago watching C-130s come and go here and I was just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.