WVU-Parkersburg Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

WV8VFD

I noticed in class that security and some of the administrative people are carrying CP200s on VHF. I have searched for their license and have only found one with UHF channels, and those radios are no longer used. Does anyone know where i might be able to find their frequencies other than taking a scanner with close call to class?

DonnieDog

Database Admin Deluxe
Database Admin
If you have a Uniden with close call you might try close call auto store, that way you dont have to get your scanner out in class. Just enable it before going to your classes and leave it in your bag or somewhere else that might help you.

WV8VFD

Thats probably what i'll have to do. I just cant figure out why i cant find anything in the FCC database for their repeater. The only other thing I can think of is that maybe it is licensed to the local radio shop, and they're leasing the repeater, but since it's on site, i find that hard to believe. When I find the frequencies I'll post them to the database, and we'll see who they're licensed to.

Bvfd041

WVU-Parkersburg Security Frequency

The Frequency For WVU VHF Is In The RR Database It's Under Of Course Wood County But All The Way Towards The Bottom Of The Page

Status
Not open for further replies.