Wx weather alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPandora

Today I Recived my First Weather Alert since I got my 536 at the same time everyone else did DAY ONE!... and found that the Alert would not STOP.. Even when I turned off the Radio it just kept on going... the only way to stop it was to unplug the pwr.... I pressed every fricking button on the thing.. the instructions say ANY BUTTON will stop it.. WANT TO MAKE A BET!!!...

This 536 JUST Keeps getting WORSE as times goes on... I pluged it back in and it went off again.. SAME THING... SO I just turned off that service to bad....

UP MAN ! YOU CREATED )(&^*(*^)(*)(*&^_&_)(&_)(&)(_*&

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
Inb4 this thread gets taverned. lol.

What's with that wether alert not turning off though. That doesn't seem right. Faulty scanner maybe. Send it back.

LiquidPandora

Inb4 this thread gets taverned. lol.

What's with that weather alert not turning off though. That doesn't seem right. Faulty scanner maybe. Send it back.

To be honest it's no longer worth it to me.. it's cool in Concept but unless they have fixed a lot of things when the next update comes out it's just a piece of DUNG... I have never been most Disappointed in a company than I am UNIDEN and the man in Charge of the Scanners.. PURE GARBAGE RUSHED TO MARKET! TO QUICK TO SOON!.. and now they Blame 3rd party for there Incompetent Choices to move to quick... It happened again today the ALARM GOES OFF and the red light Flashes makes all kinds of Noise and thats ALL IT DOES!.. you can push buttons until your fingers fall off.. the only way to stop it is to pull the plug.. if they are still Transmitting the Freq that sets it off it will do it again... Pisses me off...

I JUST WANT THE DAMMED RADIO TO WORK UpMan.... :mad:

LiquidPandora

Wk alarm will not shut off when you press a key ( any key ) fix it upman now!

LOL. These scanners get better every day.

I don't think we hear more complaining because I don't feel that many use that function...:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.