Wxtoimg Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab5r

I'm posting here as I do not believe there is a place for Wxtoimg software questions.

I have a dedicated APT-06 receiver, Quad Helix antenna, and Wxtoimg software operating 24/7. Until recently, the software has been decoding as it should. However, the program seems to want to record when the bird is NOT overhead giving a screen image of just noise.

I suspected bad keps. but renewing them didn't help.

My computer timing is correct, as I have software to regulate it for my seismology hobby. Computer time is NOT the problem.

I deleted and reloaded Wxtoimg and the problems still occur.

I have used Wxtoimg for years without a problem, and I at a loss to figure out what its problem may be.

Anyone have similar problems in past? HELP will be appreciated!

corbintechboy

Premium Subscriber
This made me think of something, Starlink has put up low orbiting satellites and I wonder if you are getting unlucky because now the signal is blocked? Makes me wonder if that would be possible?

ab5r

This made me think of something, Starlink has put up low orbiting satellites and I wonder if you are getting unlucky because now the signal is blocked? Makes me wonder if that would be possible?
No, my receiver is still receiving the Wx birds, but the software is screwing up as described.

ab5r

Problem solved. I entered wrong location data: 97.07 when it should have been -97.07. My BAD

Status
Not open for further replies.