WXtolmg NOAA Decoder ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I am using SDRplay RSPdx, SDRuno software, and WXtolmg Decoding Software.
WXtolmg software is up and running and decoding, When leaving the record feature on it records the first satellite in range but then the next satellite on the list is on a different frequency. Is there a way to get WXtolmg to change the frequency automatically so it can decode other satellites in the list.
Steve

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
I think Orbitron might be able to do that but I haven't tried using it for mor than one satellite. On my someday list...

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
Orbitron is not a decoder. It is a satellite tracker with an interface for radio control. Mine is for Windows. Not sure if there is a Linux version.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Orbitron is not a decoder. It is a satellite tracker with an interface for radio control. Mine is for Windows. Not sure if there is a Linux version.
Oh OK, I'll get up to speed on all of this satellite information, I have been spending several days on google finding all the info and watching all the YouTube videos really helpful.
Steve

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I will try and find some information on if there is any software that will control my SDRplay RSPdx so it will change from on frequency to another, to track the noaa satellites

ArloG

You may try using SDR-Console. It has a recording scheduler with pretty non intuitive directions.
It might do what you need it to. wxtoimg will just set there waiting for an audio signal. SDRC may just hook you up.
I don't use it much. I DO use HDSDR a lot but never used it's recording scheduler. So I'll have to give it a whirl.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
You may try using SDR-Console. It has a recording scheduler with pretty non intuitive directions.
It might do what you need it to. wxtoimg will just set there waiting for an audio signal. SDRC may just hook you up.
I don't use it much. I DO use HDSDR a lot but never used it's recording scheduler. So I'll have to give it a whirl.
Thanks for the information I'll take a look at it

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Just read the manual on the SDR Console web site and it will auto track satellite's the way I was hopping for, just have to get it set up now. Thanks for the information.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.