Wyandotte County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia1977

Does anyone have the talk group id's for Wyandotte county police and then the frequencies? I have the old ones but they don't seem to be working when I programmed them into the bcd396xt scanner. Unless I am not doing something correctly? Can anyone help with programming of this scanner? Thanks

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have the talk group id's for Wyandotte county police and then the frequencies? I have the old ones but they don't seem to be working when I programmed them into the bcd396xt scanner. Unless I am not doing something correctly? Can anyone help with programming of this scanner? Thanks

KCKPD, Edwardsville PD, and Bonner PD switched over to a new digital system this past Sunday. Consequently, all police talkgroups are now encrypted. You won't be able to hear much in the way of law enforcement with the change. If you want to hear Fire and non law enforcement stuff, program these 4 frequencies into your scanner:

Look here (bottom of page) for the new talkgroups: Kansas City Metro - Metropolitan Area Regional Radio System (MARRS) Trunking System, Kansas City Metro Area, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies.

Everything marked with a "D" you should be able to monitor.

Tricia1977

Hi, thank you for this information, I have already programmed these talk group id's and those frequencies into the scanner but the scanner still isn't talking. I have tried to scan the Ksic system that is already programmed into the radio shack uniden bcd396xt scanner and it's not talking. I know that I am going to have trouble hearing hardly any police but I should be able to hear the fire, ambulance, and highway patrol. But nothing is talking. I am seeking assistance in making sure I have the scanner working properly. It shows that it's scanning the frequencies and talk group id's that I got from this site, but isn't catching anything not even the things that are just digital and not encrypted. This pre programmed KSIC stuff shows it's scanning but isn't talking or catching anything either. Can someone help me make sure I have the scanner working properly.

SCPD

QRT
Wyandotte ( Basehor PD ) is dispatched by the LV CO SO which is Digital.
Basehor Pd = 851.8500cc, 852.6625a " 4177 " is the department ID #, you need all 3 to make it work.
Assuming you have Digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.