Wyoming county b.o.e

Status
Not open for further replies.

columbas

I had thought that the b.o.e. frequencies were DMR . My question is are they? Because I had thought that I had seen it posted that way once. I hope this old man is not slipping. Any help would be appreciated .

tyytor

I had thought that the b.o.e. frequencies were DMR . My question is are they? Because I had thought that I had seen it posted that way once. I hope this old man is not slipping. Any help would be appreciated .
b.o.e ? Board of Education ? could you elaborate, also your location? if in the state of Wyoming?,

if Wyoming county West Virginia yes they are or have the ability to be DMR fcc emission 7K60FXE, call sign WPIW921
thank you

Last edited:

columbas

WYOMING B.O.E.

Wyoming county West Virginia B.O.E. Board Of Education. I thought they were DMR on their system. What kind of system are they using ? I thought I had seen at a previous time that they were dmr on the information here on Radio Reference Please help with up to date information. I am not sure myself. I hope this old man is not slipping . L.O.L. God Bless You All for Helping Thank you

ecps92

Click on the link in my previous posting for the info you are asking for
Wyoming county West Virginia B.O.E. Board Of Education. I thought they were DMR on their system. What kind of system are they using ? I thought I had seen at a previous time that they were dmr on the information here on Radio Reference Please help with up to date information. I am not sure myself. I hope this old man is not slipping . L.O.L. God Bless You All for Helping Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.