Wyoming County Wv B.O.E. Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
On a previous post I had ask if the WV WYOMING COUNTY BOE had went DMR . That I was not sure if I had seen that it had. I had went to the information RADIO REFERENCE has . It does not show it to be DMR. But on my scanner software (ARC 500 ) that had been updated it shows that WV WYOMING COUNTY BOE has gone to DMR . I know that I have not received these frequencies for a long time. Perhaps this is why. So I hope this will help other's. If the ARC 500 is wrong please let me know. I have been helped very much by everyone on this forum and I thank you all, for everyone has been so kind to this old man. I hope now I can return the same. God Bless You All.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
On a previous post I had ask if the WV WYOMING COUNTY BOE had went DMR . That I was not sure if I had seen that it had. I had went to the information RADIO REFERENCE has . It does not show it to be DMR. But on my scanner software (ARC 500 ) that had been updated it shows that WV WYOMING COUNTY BOE has gone to DMR . I know that I have not received these frequencies for a long time. Perhaps this is why. So I hope this will help other's. If the ARC 500 is wrong please let me know. I have been helped very much by everyone on this forum and I thank you all, for everyone has been so kind to this old man. I hope now I can return the same. God Bless You All.

Hello,

The Wyoming Co database does indeed show the BOE to be DMR.

Code:
Frequency  	Input   
	License  	Type  	Tone  	Alpha Tag  	Description  	Mode  	Tag 
463.87500  	468.87500   	WPIW921  	RM 		WyomCoBuses 	Wyoming County School Buses  	DMR  	Schools 
451.50000  	    		WPIW921  	F 		WyomCoBuses 	Wyoming County School Buses (link)  	DMR  	Schools 
452.85000  	    		WPIW921  	F 		WyomCoBuses 	Wyoming County School Buses (link)  	DMR  	Schools 
463.38750  	468.38750   	WPIW921  	RM 		WyomCoBuses 	Wyoming County School Buses  	DMR  	Schools 
463.53750  	468.53750   	WPIW921  	RM 		WyomCoBuses 	Wyoming County School Buses  	DMR  	Schools

Mike

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Wyoming co wv boe

All I had seen was the alpha tag that had like r m and so on. I had not seen the list as you had sent On the software I have it actually said DMR beside the frequencies . Thank you for the information. I have not had that much experience with the new scanners here on this site. Still learning. Been about a year or so now. Once again thank you and God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.