WYOMING COUNTY WV OCEANA POLICE DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Hello, The Oceana police DMR is listed on this site but, I do not know the color code (cc ) or the timeslot ( TS ) setting. I have went to the Fcc Database and it was not listed. So my friends can any of you shine some light on this subject? P S. I forgot to mention the location is WEST VIRGINIA THE COUNTY IS WYOMING , OCEANA is the town. I would appreciate any help you can give this ole man. I am retired and would love to listen to my old home town.

jharr465

Premium Subscriber
Most modern DMR capable scanners allow you to monitor the frequency (151.31 mhz) as type DMR with wild cards for slot and color code. When the scanner then picks up the signal it will display on screen the color code and slot. It is not usually necessary to know those values ahead of time.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for the fast reply. I was needing the information for my Ham DMR radio. I use it to listen to a lot of frequencies when I am away from home. They as far as I can tell are using simplex not going through the repeater and I am a little out of their range for simplex. Usually when I am on the road I can get on top of a mountain as I travel or get closer to listen. I thought I would give you all a try to see if anyone already had this information. Ok getting late and it is way past this ole mans bed time. Once again thank you for your help and may GOD BLESS you and everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.