HP-2: x36 to HP2?

EMTJD

I did look to see if this topic had been previously addressed and did not find anything. Therefore, I am posting a hopefully new question.
I have both the 436 and 536 scanners, both programmed identically. I have recently acquired the Home Patrol 2, for use in my new car in which there is not sufficient space for the 536.

My question is… is there an easy way, or is it possible at all, to "clone" the x36's programming into the HP2? I understand there are two distinct versions of Sentinel, one for each radio type. But it would be a major PITA to have to recreate all 50+ Favorites Lists into the HP2.

Hopefully, someone has some suggestions.

RMason

Premium Subscriber
I did look to see if this topic had been previously addressed and did not find anything. Therefore, I am posting a hopefully new question.
I have both the 436 and 536 scanners, both programmed identically. I have recently acquired the Home Patrol 2, for use in my new car in which there is not sufficient space for the 536.

My question is… is there an easy way, or is it possible at all, to "clone" the x36's programming into the HP2? I understand there are two distinct versions of Sentinel, one for each radio type. But it would be a major PITA to have to recreate all 50+ Favorites Lists into the HP2.

Hopefully, someone has some suggestions.

Look at the import/export function of sentinel. Unfortunately, you may have to do this for each favorite list separately.

See

EMTJD

Look at the import/export function of sentinel. Unfortunately, you may have to do this for each favorite list separately.

See
Thanks. If I’ve done it correctly so far, I’ve exported each FL to my desktop (from the x36 version). So all I need to do is “import” using the HP version?