• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

XLP6P01

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbeard

OH, PA, WV Regional Admin
Database Admin
Anyone have this? My XG100M is exhibiting reset issues and this is supposed to fix them. Also looking to upgrade the XG100P as well so need both model packages.

Is R06M03 still the most current for these two models? I've got it for these two but not the whole package.

redbeard

OH, PA, WV Regional Admin
Database Admin
Got what I needed, thanks folks. I was experiencing some issues on the mobile with rev L and rev M introduced a new issue so hoping P does the trick. This was found on another forum describing what P fixes:

PROD00182682
UNITY Portable with XLP R06J03 is not powering-up on
last used ZONE/GRP - XGP R06K07 works correctly.

PROD00191311
Unity Mobile with CH-100 with R06L01- GUI becomes
very sluggish or locks up while trying to edit a Custom
Scan list. Sometimes resets when locked-up.

PROD00197478
Every seven hours, Unity Mobile with CH-100 with
R06M03 will not transmit for a two minute window; then
it resets afterwards

PROD00197510
Unity Mobile with CH-100 with R06L01 - When mobile
is PTT'd, "No Key Found" is displayed on encrypted
talkgroup when using a Zone with a Custom Scan List.

AESFTW

Premium Subscriber
PROD00182682 UNITY Portable with XLP R06J03 is not powering-up on last used ZONE/GRP - XGP R06K07 works correctly. [/QUOTE said:
Saw this same issue on a XG-100p with R06M03

Status
Not open for further replies.