XP on a Virtualbox in Debian

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I got unitrunker set up in xp on a virtualbox in Debian with rtl dongles but dsd input goes to 0% when data is received. Any ideas? The vbcable appears linked right. It changed volume when system volume is changed, etc(85-0%). Both dongles seem to work ok. The control channel decodees and is changing Unitrunker freq on voice. It drops from the full 85% at max volume to 0% when a call is received. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

SCPD

QRT
Make sure the P25 box is checked under the Control section. This allows the receiver to accept P25 calls while running in the voice role.

(The P25 checkbox under the Decode section is for decoding control channel data.)

SCPD

QRT
It is a p25 system, but it's already checked in ctrl and voice settings of Unitrunker. The voice receiver is sending the data to dsd it appears, but that's when it kills the audio level in dsdplus to 0%.

Thanks again

SCPD

QRT
What software version is this? If you can, please provide a screen shot of the receiver window.

SCPD

QRT
On the VM it's the latest pre-release. 1.0.28.2. I have a working setup thats not a VM but thats 1.0.27.19. Everything is set right as best I can tell in comparison. The control channel does decode, it's just the voice decode that seemingly not working. I'm really not sure it's a unitrunker issue though since it appears the data is being forwarded to dsd through the vac.

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
For preview releases, please sign up to the Google Group to keep up with what has changed.

Short answer is you're mis-configured. Set the voice receiver's Audio output to your speakers (which are muted during digital calls). Set the "Digital" output to your VAC or VB cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.