• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

XTL/XTS5000 XTS 5000 700/800 Can’t program most of 700 spectrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrison54

I recently posted about this but it’s still an issue, I’m specifically missing 766-773 which is a problem because I’m trying to receive 771

I’m not sure what it is

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Define "missing". Are you setting the TX Opt Transmit Dev to 2.5 kHz for each channel in the zone like I told you to in your other thread?

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
And is this issue in CPS or are you still trying to program via FPP?

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I can enter any valid frequency between 769-775 with no issues in an XTS 5000 codeplug.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
You must set the TX deviation to the correct value for each channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.