Yaesu: Yaesu 2 meter HT

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrath

As an alternative to the Yaesu for l9ng file names or frequency you can select ,speaker mics that actualy has a speaker and depending on the mic a volume control on the mic as well as earphone accoustic tube connection , has an sd card to record traffic for days at a time the extended receiver, go Kenwood 74 A for a mobile with great audio that the speaker can fire up or down and not only will display long memory names it will at the same time display name and frequency the Kenwood 710 g and since the 74 A is meant to transmit and recieve a full five watts in dstar or analog on the 220 band reception is awesome . Personally I have the in the body has a tuned speaker cavity standard ham speaker mic that i use sometimes , but prefer the military public service digital speaker mic for most uses its got a great set of lungs on it , Kebnwoods are known for their audio , the regular speaker in the radio is in a tuned speaker cavity if that's not enough it has independent TX & RX equaliser so you can tune both the transmit and receive audio for just what sound you want .it is a brilliant radio and the price has come down significantly since its been on the market , battery life is excellent and since it shares speaker mics and such in common with like radios for the last ten years those prices are good also , the Yaesu is a good radio , the Kenwood is a great radio .it will on an external attend go from spark to space HF to like 1 gig .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.