Yaesu 857d mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

k8mcn

i have come begging.anyone have an 857d mounted mobile?
I need the measurements for the head mounting plate that comes with the kit to mount the rig remotely.i have all the cables run and it works great, but in order to mount the head to either a cup holder or seat bolt holder mount i need a remote head holder...............have not been able to find just the mount WITHOUT buying the whole kit, so am hoping with the correct measurement i can find a suitable replacement..........
thanks

ffemt601

i have come begging.anyone have an 857d mounted mobile?
I need the measurements for the head mounting plate that comes with the kit to mount the rig remotely.i have all the cables run and it works great, but in order to mount the head to either a cup holder or seat bolt holder mount i need a remote head holder...............have not been able to find just the mount WITHOUT buying the whole kit, so am hoping with the correct measurement i can find a suitable replacement..........
thanks

Just buy the mount, its only 4 bucks.

http://www.gigaparts.com/store.php?action=profile&sku=ZYSP-RA0472500

N1BHH

You can find the dimensions in the manual, online by doing a Google search, etc. So when you bought the radio from the dealer, you said no to them throwing in the separation kit for FREE? The majority of dealers throw the kit in the box for free while the kit is $52 when sold separately..

hockeyshrink

You can find the dimensions in the manual, online by doing a Google search, etc. So when you bought the radio from the dealer, you said no to them throwing in the separation kit for FREE? The majority of dealers throw the kit in the box for free while the kit is $52 when sold separately..

You probably know this, but the dimensions of the mount do not correspond to the dimensions of the control head. The mount is actually narrower than the entire control head, if that matters to your installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.