Yaesu Atas 100 and 120

1hardyanimal

I have 5 of these antennas here in Michigan that I just got today. I have them posted on market place. If I shipped I'd have all of them sold today lol. Is their a reason why their not popular here in Michigan, or am I just not being patient. Are they used by people around here?

KB0VWG

I have 5 of these antennas here in Michigan that I just got today. I have them posted on market place. If I shipped I'd have all of them sold today lol. Is their a reason why their not popular here in Michigan, or am I just not being patient. Are they used by people around here?
I saw that Post on FB marketplace I have one and love it. Do you know the ones have are in working condition?
Kb0vwg
Michael

vagrant

ker-muhj-uhn
Premium Subscriber
Read the reviews on eHam. Additionally, there is a newer 120A model. I would pay $25 for a working 120 model. I have the time to potentially fix when it fails.

Sheepdog777

AE0TO
Not sure about Michigan, but I did a lot of research on this particular antenna before I ponied up the $350+ for it. I am a new ham and this one will be my first HF antenna. Had a Yaesu FT-891 Ordered, however the Chinese Seller crawfished on Amazon, and has left me hanging for 2-months, so we'll see what happens.

Two of my favorite videos, from the same person, are the best video roll-ups of everything I've found on this particular antenna. Again all speculative from a new ham not having used it yet, but... It's sitting in the back seat of my truck...

Yaesu ATAS-120A Mobile HF/VHF/UHF Screwdriver Antenna​

Yaesu ATAS VS. Little TarHeel II Mobile Ham Radio Antenna​

Hope You Enjoy It!

73's

Ryan, AE0TO
o7

1hardyanimal

Not sure about Michigan, but I did a lot of research on this particular antenna before I ponied up the $350+ for it. I am a new ham and this one will be my first HF antenna. Had a Yaesu FT-891 Ordered, however the Chinese Seller crawfished on Amazon, and has left me hanging for 2-months, so we'll see what happens.

Two of my favorite videos, from the same person, are the best video roll-ups of everything I've found on this particular antenna. Again all speculative from a new ham not having used it yet, but... It's sitting in the back seat of my truck...

Yaesu ATAS-120A Mobile HF/VHF/UHF Screwdriver Antenna​

Yaesu ATAS VS. Little TarHeel II Mobile Ham Radio Antenna​

Hope You Enjoy It!

73's

Ryan, AE0TO
o7
I did watch his videos. Very informative and actually entertaining

1hardyanimal

Read the reviews on eHam. Additionally, there is a newer 120A model. I would pay $25 for a working 120 model. I have the time to potentially fix when it fails.
$25...huh, I don't see anyplace on the internet where their not 10x that amount used. And I already have 5 of them, so I guess I don't even need to know where you'd find them.