Yaesu FT1D Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2AL

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I am attempting to read my Yaesu FT1D, using the Yaesu supplied software, ADMS-6. When I attempt to read or write, after selecting the appropriate COM port, I receive this error: 'The port COM9 does not exist."

Can someone who has ran into this similar situation please help me out and let me know what is going wrong with this? Thanks in advance for your help.

Andrew
N4AWL

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
shouldnt this be in the reciever thread or the yeasu thread?

No, it should be in the Amateur Radio Equipment forum at the very least.

Next time, use the Report Post icon in the upper right corner of the post and let a Moderator move it.

Thanks.

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
How are you deciding what com # to select?

I would review what com ports I had in control panel, device manager, port. Then plug the cable in and see what is added. That should be the # the program likes. Does the software have a device driver that you have to load first?

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I am attempting to read my Yaesu FT1D, using the Yaesu supplied software, ADMS-6. When I attempt to read or write, after selecting the appropriate COM port, I receive this error: 'The port COM9 does not exist."

Can someone who has ran into this similar situation please help me out and let me know what is going wrong with this? Thanks in advance for your help.

Andrew
N4AWL

N2AL

Many thanks to the people who responded, I managed to get this software working.

73's!

Status
Not open for further replies.