• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Yahoo Mail Troubles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetyobc

Anyone having trouble logging into Yahoo Mail?

I have tried on 2 different computers this morning, one at work, one at home, and neither would allow me to log in to Yahoo Mail. I can browse all other sites, just not Yahoo Mail.

I can't sign in for Yahoo Groups, and I can't log in to Yahoo Messenger. Just curious if anyone else is having problems.

matt

safetyobc

So it isn't just me. whew.

I am having serious Yahoo withdrawals. I can't go without my email. I check it probably a hundred times a day! I hope they get it fixed soon!

safetyobc

I was finally able to access my account, but had to go a round about way to get there. Couldn't just log in from Yahoo home page.

I guess they are working on it. Still can't access Yahoo Messenger though.

hoser147

It s not just you I have been having trouble with mine since Friday night wont recognize my name or password, been messing around with verizon yahoo support and got things all out of wack, sometimes it will let me on thru another route sometimes not, cant wait till October and I can change providers...........hoser147

trace1

No problems with mine...

Maybe it's been fixed, I don't use my Yahoo email that much but when I read this post I checked and everything was good.

morfis

Seems to have become stable (probably the wrong term for yahoo) in the past 40 minutes. Prior to that it has been patchy all day, usually failing with time-outs on the login.

Dubbin

Premium Subscriber
safetyobc said:
So it isn't just me. whew.

I am having serious Yahoo withdrawals. I can't go without my email. I check it probably a hundred times a day! I hope they get it fixed soon!
Maybe you should consider a Gmail account. If you want one just let me know and I'll send you an invite. Firefox has a plug in that notifies you when you get mail.

andrew_m

Premium Subscriber
Gmail was out for many people this last week. Hell I didn't have internet or cable TV for the last 2 days. A truck snaged an overhead fiber optic wire and cut it. It sucked big time, atleast I had my scanners and Sirius radio. Talk about email withdraw.

Premium Subscriber
not able to get into yahoo my groups are bouncing all morning and at 4pm mst im unable to get anything from yahoo

RESCUE4NFD

Yahoo Troubles

I've been having TROUBLE with YAHOO since they changed and went to the "NEW" Yahoo pages.I have to log on 4 to 5 times to get on My Yahoo.com plus the mail sucks also!!

Status
Not open for further replies.