Yale New Haven Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brentd2183

Premium Subscriber
Found an old post regarding Yale New Haven Hospital security going Motortrbo but is locked. Can anyone confirm the freq for them both in and out and if they are Motortrbo? Database shows 2 listings, 462.45000 - 364 DPL and 452.01250 - 165 DPL.

APX7500X2

I know this is old but I was in NH for 4 hours the other day getting paid to sit and I found 452.0125 CC-5 slot 1 as the security for Yale hospital, the 462.450 was CC-5 slot 1 and was all about repair and fixing stuff so I'm thinking its engineering

APX7500X2

I was there last night and kept getting 30, It sounds like its just a normal Mototrbo 2 slot repeater with everyone using 30.

It was something to listen this morning when the 5 GSWs came into the ER, i don't know how many guys they have but I counted 8 diffrent call signs for people responding to the ER. A New Haven cop that was working the same place I was told me that the Hospital has about 60 armed officers, all retired cops and 70 unarmed security guards, thats a big security force.
Just after 11 they did a roll call and I counted 18 officers (Unknown armed or not) and 1 LT

APX7500X2

Got to listen this morning again, Yale Hospital security is 452.0125, CC5, TG30, they did a roll call just after 7AM and called 26 numbers out from the 130s up to 600s all diffrent and got answers back from all of them.
The old saint rays hospital (Now A Yale campus) security is 463.300, CC5, TG30, they also did a roll call and called out 15 numbers all in the 800s
If my math is correct that would make 41 Officers for the shfit of both sides, from what my new haven frend is telling me thats more than the city of new haven PD has on a shift

Brentd2183

Premium Subscriber
So the frequency I was looking for was the helipad channel, its separate from the Mototrbo system so that we could still communicate in the helicopter.
Freq output 463.7750 DPL D073 / Freq input 468.7750 DPL D073

I can confirm we have this programmed correctly in the aircrafts radio and can communicate with them, however we get a lot of background noise that sounds like a control channel. With the DPL's programmed in the aircraft's radio shouldn't I not be hearing a trunked control channel?

I checked the database and there 463.775 is a transmit frequency for a few trunked system in New York state and other conventional systems in CT.

ecps92

Business band is a shared band
You can find PL/DPL in Analog, P25 , DMR, LTR - all sharing the same frequencies.

At altitude, you are hearing a great distance.
So the frequency I was looking for was the helipad channel, its separate from the Mototrbo system so that we could still communicate in the helicopter.
Freq output 463.7750 DPL D073 / Freq input 468.7750 DPL D073

I can confirm we have this programmed correctly in the aircrafts radio and can communicate with them, however we get a lot of background noise that sounds like a control channel. With the DPL's programmed in the aircraft's radio shouldn't I not be hearing a trunked control channel?

I checked the database and there 463.775 is a transmit frequency for a few trunked system in New York state and other conventional systems in CT.

Firebuff66

Feed Provider
With the DPL's programmed in the aircraft's radio shouldn't I not be hearing a trunked control channel?
Depends on how good a job the person programming the radio did, there is alot more than just putting in 2 freqs and 2 dpls

Status
Not open for further replies.