Yale University Police P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESQ766

Anybody know what the NAC's are for Yale Police 1 and Police 2? The RR database currently shows that they have FM transmissions but their FCC license shows they use P25.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
The licenses show that they have P25 emissions licensed, not confirmation that they "use P25". They also have plain old narrowband FM licensed, as the RRDB indicates. Those P25 emissions were added back in 2013 when they removed the wideband emissions. If they have switched to P25, I suspect it would've been discovered by now.

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
Anybody know what the NAC's are for Yale Police 1 and Police 2? The RR database currently shows that they have FM transmissions but their FCC license shows they use P25.

Their license has emissions designators for P25 and Analog. It does not indicate which they are using, however monitoring tells you that answer.

They are analog, the DB entry is accurate.

RESQ766

Their license has emissions designators for P25 and Analog. It does not indicate which they are using, however monitoring tells you that answer.

They are analog, the DB entry is accurate.
Yeah, I tried to monitor it with a SDS200 and DSD+ but I'm out of its range. Thats why I asked in the forums to see if anybody knew.

a417

So if you're out of range phyiscally, emissions mode won't matter...

Status
Not open for further replies.