Yellow LED on TRX2

Status
Not open for further replies.

beischel

Is anyone else having this issue? Well I program the radio to display a yellow LED on receiving specifics objects, it display green. Even when I used the preprogrammed "Highway" LED Flash it displays as green. Anyone else experience this or are you able to get a yellow color for the alert LED?

beischel

How to I edit Hex Value in EZSCAN

OK, read the other posts. Now I am trying to edit the Hex value and cannot see a way to edit it in EZSCAN. Anyone tell me the secret?

Thanks!

K9DAK

Premium Subscriber
Looks like the only way to edit the hex value is on the scanner itself, not with EZ-Scan.

beischel

Yes, I know how to get to that screen, but it does NOT allow you to edit the HEX value. Has anyone come up with a way - other than doing it on the scanner itself, to edit the HEX value?

Daleb49

Premium Subscriber
I had to do it on the scanner myself.
I couldn't figure out a way in EZ-Scan.
That makes it hard to change a range of things having to do it on the scanner.

TES

Yes, I know how to get to that screen, but it does NOT allow you to edit the HEX value. Has anyone come up with a way - other than doing it on the scanner itself, to edit the HEX value?

Depends on how you're defining edit.

• Enter any RGB values you like in decimal 0 through 255
  • Click Add to Custom Colors
  • Click OK
  • Highlight the HEX value of the "old" yellow
  • Click Delete Color

It certainly doesn't allow a direct edit of the existing yellow HEX code but does give a saved custom color that you can think of as yellow.

There is no yellow LED in the scanner as the original post implies, just a tri-color LED that allows for a large variation of the perceived color. The EZscan software allows LED manufacturing tolerances to be personalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.