Yet another (?) recording header decoded and playback tool....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
That depends on the size of the card you put in it. A 4GB card will hold a little under 50 hours of audio.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Troy I like your program. It works for me.

But there's one problem with it. At the of the table the last line of cells is missed up. in the system file ends with 0001. I will attach it to this post so that you can look at it.

Thanks again for writing program.

Attachments

• testfile.zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 47

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Troy,

I am overlooking it on the site. If not when will the next verison be released ?

Thank a bunch

troymail

Silent Key
Latest version - now does HP-1 files as well

• now processes HP-1 recordings as well as BCDx36HP recordings
  • option for no click/same window playback of recordings (input must be less than 20k files)
  • improvements for Firefox browser use
  • improvements for conventional frequency recordings
  • NAC and CTCSS values displayed
  • automatically filters empty recordings

Tested against a mixture of 281k HP-1 and x36 recordings and both Chrome and Firefox

Future attention: optimze and speed up processing

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Just wanted to let you know that in Firefox .. it opened a new tab for each of the recordings in the recording list and well it was not pretty.

However .. IE seems to work fine with it opening only one file if I click on it.

I use the GRE software and a self designed database program for trunking information. But nice program.

troymail

Silent Key
Just wanted to let you know that in Firefox .. it opened a new tab for each of the recordings in the recording list and well it was not pretty.

I'm guessing you mean when you clicked on a link/recording, each recording opened a new tab.

I made a change in the next version to reuse the existing tab vs. opening new tabs.

SCPD

QRT
I'm guessing you mean when you clicked on a link/recording, each recording opened a new tab.

I made a change in the next version to reuse the existing tab vs. opening new tabs.

No .. I clicked on one link and it opened up one tab for each of the files that there were in the list. So dozens if not hundreds of tabs ..

joeuser

The Wretched
I've made some updates for x36 and HP-1 recordings but also added the capability to handle GRE/Whistler recordings now as well. For that reason, I have started/moved this to a new, more generic thread:

http://forums.radioreference.com/st...recording-playback-logging-analysis-tool.html

Forums admins - feel free to close this thread. Thank you

New thread for general discussion, similar to here - right?

http://forums.radioreference.com/st...recording-playback-logging-analysis-tool.html

SCPD

QRT
Very odd -- is it repeatable? What version of the OS and Firefox browser are you running?

Yes .. it is repeatable. I tested it this morning. Same response. I am using AU files from my GRE PSR 800.

I am using Firefox 33.1.1 and Windows 8.1

Tested it is IE (ver 11.0.9600.17416, but I never use IE) .. and it works fine. I get prompted "Do you want to open or save 20141115-123741.au (26.4 kb) from Win8 ?" ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.