Your desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
The laptop. I just have the frequently accessed stuff on the desktop to keep it clean.

XVUpV1x.jpg

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
See the Ninja next to it? That's System Ninja. I can guarantee it will find more crap than the Ccleaner.

Also, many people seem convinced that Ccleaner is some kind of wonder program and removes malware. Nothing could be farter than the truth. Ccleaner is not a malware remover. Also, Ccleaner's so-called wipe free space doesn't work. I ran that on a HDD and then ran Recuva and I was still able to find stuff. For that you're better off with DBAN or Bleachbit.

CapStar362

here is my setup, and ill post an actual photo of the desk itself.

i have dual 42" TV's as monitors.

The right hand image is the fastest of the two, as a Vizio M420SV "RAZR" Edition LED, sporting a 3ms panel and does all the primary displays that need the quality image and refresh. IE: Games, Movies

The left hand image is my secondary display, as a Sharp Aquos LC42D64U and has a much older gen LCD and is not critical of speed. It displays things like: VoIP applications, Server Admin Portals ( for various games ) and anything else linked to games that i play.

The third image above the left hand image is a small HP 1755 17" LCD monitor that is currently running dedicated hardware monitoring. this is being powered by MSi Afterburner and the RTSS "Riva Tuner Statistics Server" which gives me real-time information of the following in order:

GPU Usage, GPU Power, GPU Temp, GPU Memory Usage, CPU Usage, CPU Package Temp, System RAM Usage, Pagefile Usage

images of the actual desk coming up!

Attachments

• triple desktop.jpg
    triple desktop.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 13

bharvey2

here is my setup, and ill post an actual photo of the desk itself.

i have dual 42" TV's as monitors.

The right hand image is the fastest of the two, as a Vizio M420SV "RAZR" Edition LED, sporting a 3ms panel and does all the primary displays that need the quality image and refresh. IE: Games, Movies

The left hand image is my secondary display, as a Sharp Aquos LC42D64U and has a much older gen LCD and is not critical of speed. It displays things like: VoIP applications, Server Admin Portals ( for various games ) and anything else linked to games that i play.

The third image above the left hand image is a small HP 1755 17" LCD monitor that is currently running dedicated hardware monitoring. this is being powered by MSi Afterburner and the RTSS "Riva Tuner Statistics Server" which gives me real-time information of the following in order:

GPU Usage, GPU Power, GPU Temp, GPU Memory Usage, CPU Usage, CPU Package Temp, System RAM Usage, Pagefile Usage

images of the actual desk coming up!

I like the desktop backgrounds but dang, that is the smallest aircraft carrier I've ever seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.