Your feed counts

Status
Not open for further replies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Dec 9, 2000
Messages
11,930
Reaction score
7,651
Location
Dallas, TX
Folks, this is great proof that your feed, no matter where you live, counts! and we can support major incidents when something big in the news occurs. Twitter retweets brought tens of thousands of people to RR with a few hours.

Check out the listener stats for the Balloon Boy incident in Colorado today (max concurrent listeners for the hour)

Code:
			hr14	hr15	hr16	hr17
Colorado State Patrol 	837	1004	701	447
Weld County		166	302	656	693
Larimer County		229	341	334	265
Adams County		56	43	37	27

Great exposure for those feed providers!!
 

mtindor

FMP24 PRO USER
Database Admin
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
12,286
Reaction score
3,553
Location
Carroll Co OH / EN90LN
Great exposure for those feed providers!!

Indeed. If I could find away to avoid prosecution, I'd go postal and then tweet about it to boost my feed visitors :)

Those are awesome figures Lindsay... and with absolutely no perceivable impact on any part of RR that i use during the course of the day. Great job!

Mike
 

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Joined
Feb 15, 2002
Messages
9,378
Reaction score
380
Location
Bragg Creek, Alberta
Just out of curiosity, can you tell how many came in from a specific link?

I posted a link to Larimer Co on the forums at NASIOC.com and I'm kind of curious how many from there visited. That is one ridiculously busy forum (as I stated in the thread, ~3500 people on the site at the time of my posting, though of course not all of them were in that thread).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top