YRP District's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrome69

Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2005
Messages
911
Reaction score
3
Location
Ontario, Canada
Anyone know how the York Police Districts are broken down?

48 District 1
80 District 2
112 District 3
144 District 4
176 District 5

Are they broken down as (Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Marham, North, East?)
 

RainbowSix

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
231
Reaction score
17
District-1=Newmarket
District-2=Richmond Hill
District-3=Sutton
District-4=Vaughan
District-5=Markham

Then in each district, the area coverage is broken into patrol zones

District-1= Zone-111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117
District-2= Zone-211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216
District-3= Zone-311, 312, 313, 314
District-4= Zone-411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417
District-5= Zone-511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518

R6
 
Last edited:

mbstone99

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
1,944
Reaction score
560
Location
Hamilton, Ontario
YRP Districts

Chrome69 said:
Thanks Buddy

Hopefully this map helps.

Matt

York%20Regional%20Police%20Zones.jpg
 
Last edited:

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
1,503
Reaction score
8
Location
Central Ontario
Here is one for Brampton I believe. Sure seems to go further south though.
Take care

Region_clr.gif
 

pathalogical

Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
5
Location
Toronto, Canada
Chrome69 said:
Its too bad we can't get maps like this for peel area
In the link that I posted above, I emailed them (Sept 2006) and asked exactly that. He replied saying wife and kids are keeping him busy. I believe he said it was more of a hobby making those maps. I agree with you, it would be nice to have one of Peel and Durham.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top