yrt

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkphotog

Premium Subscriber
I used to listen to YRT, but I had no choice than to get rid of it..... they have absolutely no radio protocol, yelling and screaming at each other. There is so much voice traffic that you'll hardly hear any of your other systems.

hypersight

yorkphotog said:
I used to listen to YRT, but I had no choice than to get rid of it..... they have absolutely no radio protocol, yelling and screaming at each other. There is so much voice traffic that you'll hardly hear any of your other systems.

Sounds like most taxi companies I hear. :)

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
Their system coverage is horrible as well. Go figure, their repeater is in Toronto but their service area isn't... Must have been a Lakeshore install. Oh wait...

pathalogical

yorkphotog said:
Yelling and screaming at each other ??? That's odd, according to Miller's web site, "Miller Transit drivers' have been the recipients of numerous national and local driving and safety awards." lol Hope they don't drive like they talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.