YWAM Audio Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfab

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
1,461
Location
Broomfield/Aurora, CO
ch40n1k said:
I agree. Considering the circumstances, they handled it very well.
I dont mean to make light of a horrible situation or anything, but did you hear the officer ask for the "hooligan tool"? Just thought that was kind of funny...
 

kc0kp

Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
438
Location
DM79np
jfab said:
I dont mean to make light of a horrible situation or anything, but did you hear the officer ask for the "hooligan tool"? Just thought that was kind of funny...
Was he asking for a Halligan tool? It is a breaking and entering tool invented by a firefighter of the FDNY for breaking into buildings that are on fire. It got its name from its inventor. Look in Wikipedia for a description and pictures.
 

jfab

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
1,461
Location
Broomfield/Aurora, CO
kc0kp said:
Was he asking for a Halligan tool? It is a breaking and entering tool invented by a firefighter of the FDNY for breaking into buildings that are on fire. It got its name from its inventor. Look in Wikipedia for a description and pictures.
Yeah i know what a halligan tool is and that is was he was asking for... but he said "hooligan tool" and i just thought it sounded funny!
 

kc0kp

Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
438
Location
DM79np
jfab said:
Yeah i know what a halligan tool is and that is was he was asking for... but he said "hooligan tool" and i just thought it sounded funny!
He may not be too far off, the Aussies call it a hooligan tool.
 

ch40n1k

Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
192
Location
Lakewood, Colorado
Yeah ... I think they were breaching spaces in the basement. I had never heard of either tool before. I personally know of several hooligans and a couple of tools too. ;)
 
Last edited:

Troop

Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
601
it's a name brand...probably from Paratech or some company like that...make specific for LE
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top