YWAM Audio Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfab

ch40n1k said:
I agree. Considering the circumstances, they handled it very well.
I dont mean to make light of a horrible situation or anything, but did you hear the officer ask for the "hooligan tool"? Just thought that was kind of funny...

kc0kp

jfab said:
I dont mean to make light of a horrible situation or anything, but did you hear the officer ask for the "hooligan tool"? Just thought that was kind of funny...
Was he asking for a Halligan tool? It is a breaking and entering tool invented by a firefighter of the FDNY for breaking into buildings that are on fire. It got its name from its inventor. Look in Wikipedia for a description and pictures.

jfab

kc0kp said:
Was he asking for a Halligan tool? It is a breaking and entering tool invented by a firefighter of the FDNY for breaking into buildings that are on fire. It got its name from its inventor. Look in Wikipedia for a description and pictures.
Yeah i know what a halligan tool is and that is was he was asking for... but he said "hooligan tool" and i just thought it sounded funny!

kc0kp

jfab said:
Yeah i know what a halligan tool is and that is was he was asking for... but he said "hooligan tool" and i just thought it sounded funny!
He may not be too far off, the Aussies call it a hooligan tool.

ch40n1k

Yeah ... I think they were breaching spaces in the basement. I had never heard of either tool before. I personally know of several hooligans and a couple of tools too. ;)

Last edited:

Troop

it's a name brand...probably from Paratech or some company like that...make specific for LE

Status
Not open for further replies.