Zello PC streaming to a private channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nextel493

When I use my PC Zello App to live stream to my private channel, the PTT lock turns itself off after about 1.5 hours. Why? I'm currently using version 1.84 which I never had a problem with before. I updated to v2.0 and started noticing this problem. Uninstalled it and I'm back to 1.84 but the problem persists.

Reconrider

I haven’t had that issue. Fully uninstall zello and any files associated with it. Reinstall the latest one after you reboot the computer and see if that works.
If it still happens, check the settings for any options that might be changing it.

Nextel493

I haven’t had that issue. Fully uninstall zello and any files associated with it. Reinstall the latest one after you reboot the computer and see if that works.
If it still happens, check the settings for any options that might be changing it.
I'll certainly try it. This is driving me crazy and need to fix it. Thanks for the advice.

W2PDX

Are you using Zello or Zello Work? I am running Zello Work 2.60 using a VOX trigger with no problems to do the same thing.

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
I have a private feed for a local medical helo. BCD436 going into computer, zello out using vox.
Just to clarify, are you continuously transmitting the channel via zello or was there something other that vox to initiate PTT?
If your always transmitting perhaps zello has done something on the server side to prevent this.

Status
Not open for further replies.