Zephyrhills

Status
Not open for further replies.

18bravo

Anybody from the Zephyrhills area? If so what systems are you able to monitor besides Pasco or Hillsborough? I’m picking up Polk County with my XTS5000’s loud and clear.

zlandmedia

not that florida man
Curious, but how far out does the Kathleen site broadcast? It's probably the closest one to me and I did a measurement and it's ~20 miles away.

I know that Zephyrhills is much closer to it.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I wonder if you are picking up the polk county system in largo cause of open bands the past few days/nights? I'm not in the area yet. I'll be in town sometime Sat afternoon.

Last edited:

18bravo

I wonder if you are picking up the polk county system in largo cause of open bands the past few days/nights? I'm not in the area yet. I'll be in town sometime Sat afternoon.
I pick up Pinellas County from out in Zephyrhills using my XTS5000’s some days are better than others.

I’m looking for something else to monitor besides Polk County. We all know Pasco is a no go unfortunately and using Motorola not able to program Hillsborough’s EDACS.

Curious, but how far out does the Kathleen site broadcast? It's probably the closest one to me and I did a measurement and it's ~20 miles away.

I know that Zephyrhills is much closer to it.
Not sure it comes in clear though. I mean I even pick up Pinellas County from out here but like I said some days are better than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.