• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Full Functioning TDMA G5 on the City of Houston Public Safety LAyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdcomm

Feed Provider
Here is a G5 working in full TDMA on the Southeast layer of the City of Houston / TxWARN Public Safety, TDMA only system. More to come shortly...

Attachments

• G5-TDMA.jpg
    G5-TDMA.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 874

jmontes77029

That good too see as I have a hell of a time trying to listen to Pasadena on my uniden and whistler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
Woo hoo more phase 2 testing. I believe we are in our last 6 months of testing before it might could possibly maybe sort of be released to the masses. :)

jmontes77029

Only good part is I went from the whole thing going on a credit card to having the money saved to pay off the card when phase2 comes out and I finally buy it!

I have a feeling we could be days to a couple of weeks away to full phase 2 release

Ghstwolf62

Premium Subscriber
I know a new system out here bought these for their people and even have them programmed up. They are very much waiting for the P2 version to come out as its a P2 system. So its near if they're buying already in anticipation. Their system goes fully live on Feb 1st.

One person was asking when the other day and the other said he forgot to ask.

L

Legend2010

That was posted by David at Unication. I said Dallas because most do not know were Plano is. Every call received in that video is Phase II except for the first call to PLAFD01.

Status
Not open for further replies.