RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Commercial, Professional Radio and Personal Radio > Unication Forum

Unication Forum - Forum for discussion of Unication products.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2018, 12:55 PM
Unication Representative
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsh1885 View Post
how do I tell if I have the latest firmware my PPS says V00-03-10__Beta 7 is that the right one. I guess I am not sure if that's the software version or firmware or if there is a difference?
Firmware version of the unit can be found by entering the menu on the unit (button with 3 circles on bottom right) and scrolling to the information tab. Version number will be located there.
Please email rather than PM this will insure that I see your message. David@unication.com
Sponsored links
Old 03-24-2018, 11:42 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Note for improvement to the PPS.

For the second time when updating the profile on my G5, one of my knob positions has had the "push to listen" option change from the "OFF" that I had set to "ON".

I am not sure if this may have been because the mouse pointer landed on the selection window as I was scrolling down the page to update talk groups or what. Whatever it is, this is frustrating, especially when you discover a dead system when you're away from your computer.

I would recommend not allowing the selections to be changed by scrolling. Too easy to make an accidental change.
Old 03-25-2018, 8:25 AM

Still set for a 1Q release of Phase II ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-25-2018, 9:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal-Zero View Post
Still set for a 1Q release of Phase II ?

Their Facebook page says before the end of Q1 ! So they have 5 business days left. With the lack of anything since the pre order came out almost 2 months ago Iím starting to have my doubts. Thinking rays might have my $660 for a while longer without me having a pager!

Old 03-25-2018, 9:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEH View Post
Note for improvement to the PPS.

For the second time when updating the profile on my G5, one of my knob positions has had the "push to listen" option change from the "OFF" that I had set to "ON".

I am not sure if this may have been because the mouse pointer landed on the selection window as I was scrolling down the page to update talk groups or what. Whatever it is, this is frustrating, especially when you discover a dead system when you're away from your computer.

I would recommend not allowing the selections to be changed by scrolling. Too easy to make an accidental change.
I have noticed this several times with unfortunate results. Attention Unication - Lynn's recommendation needs to be implemented soon.
Sponsored links

Tags