• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Unication: P25 Phase II – Free Upgrades! Contact us Now for Details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n6ect

p25-banner-640x360-20171226.jpg

Now introducing our brand new P25 Phase II! Our G4 and G5 units, world renowned for being the first P25 voice pagers, have now become Phase II capable! To express our thanks to all the support that you have given us, we are offering free Phase II upgrades to every unit purchased in bulk, to the end of the year (2017). Contact your local Unication office to learn more!

P25 Phase II!

jmontes77029

p25-banner-640x360-20171226.jpg

Now introducing our brand new P25 Phase II! Our G4 and G5 units, world renowned for being the first P25 voice pagers, have now become Phase II capable! To express our thanks to all the support that you have given us, we are offering free Phase II upgrades to every unit purchased in bulk, to the end of the year (2017). Contact your local Unication office to learn more!

P25 Phase II!

The promotion looks like it ends at the end of 2017 so I suspect ad must be old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n6ect

The promotion looks like it ends at the end of 2017 so I suspect ad must be old.

(blush) Thank you jmontes77029, you are correct and :) this is how that happened.

I usually go to UnicationUSA and seldom go to their main site: Unication Co., Ltd.

On going to the main site today, their main page had the announcement I posted, so (sigh) I assumed "To express our thanks to all the support that you have given us, we are offering free Phase II upgrades to every unit purchased in bulk, to the end of the year (2017). Contact your local Unication office to learn more!" was real / current.

Further research now shows the original was posted 2017-11-24 and ;-) contains banners dated 20171226, so (smile) for now I'm going with "To express our thanks to all the support that you have given us, we are offering free Phase II upgrades" until somebody from Unication says different. :)

Apologies for the confusion!

jmontes77029

No biggie. I can’t wait for the release and I personally have no issues with having to pay for it.

jmontes77029

According to Unication’s Facebook page under some of the comments their will be a promotion for current owners.

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
[
To my facebook question what about US loyal owners their answer.

Unication USA Great question and we promise you have not been forgotten!
A special promotion for customers wishing to update a current device is planned.
Keep an eye out after the official Phase II release for details on this promotion!
QUOTE=jmontes77029;2891777]According to Unication’s Facebook page under some of the comments their will be a promotion for current owners.

jmontes77029

[
To my facebook question what about US loyal owners their answer.

Unication USA Great question and we promise you have not been forgotten!
A special promotion for customers wishing to update a current device is planned.
Keep an eye out after the official Phase II release for details on this promotion!
QUOTE=jmontes77029;2891777]According to Unication’s Facebook page under some of the comments their will be a promotion for current owners.

It sounds like we have to wait till after release instead of a pre order to upgrade. I would prefer a preorder over waiting until full release. I guess they are hoping we are so desperate that we will purchase at full price rather then wait for promotion

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
Is it even an option to purchase

Sent from my iPhone 8 using Tapatalk Pro
Jason WX4JCW
Unication G4, BCD536HP

mdsxfire

EDBM
I was just looking at the ad for the pre order of the phase 2 units and it says the promotion will only be available till March 31, so they prob have no intention of releasing the update till March 31. I don’t see them making an offer for pre order valid till a certain date then coming out with the release before then

i feel everyone who has PAID big money to OWN the G4 and G5 should get the up grade for PHASE-2 for FREE i paid $660 for my G5 VHF just saying.

jmontes77029

I was just looking at the ad for the pre order of the phase 2 units and it says the promotion will only be available till March 31, so they prob have no intention of releasing the update till March 31. I don’t see them making an offer for pre order valid till a certain date then coming out with the release before then

According to unications Facebook page release will be before the end of q1

mdsxfire

EDBM
I did read that also they almost contradict themselves with the release before end q1 and having a presale till March 31. Guess I’ve waited this long a few more weeks shouldn’t matter.

jmontes77029

I did read that also they almost contradict themselves with the release before end q1 and having a presale till March 31. Guess I’ve waited this long a few more weeks shouldn’t matter.

It will be hear before we know it. The sale should go on til March 31 even if release is before

Status
Not open for further replies.