RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Commercial, Professional Radio and Personal Radio > Unication Forum

Unication Forum - Forum for discussion of Unication products.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2018, 12:04 PM

Hi I have this issue now a couple of times as well. This error came up after turning on the unit not even just after charging, with a brand new G4 unit with Phase II firmware built in...i pressed the two side buttons and the top play button to force a reset and it wouldn't take that...the easiest solution since I was in front of the computer was to send it the programming again to force a resetart, didn't want to take the battery out. Hope Unication can fix this quirk.
Sponsored links
Old 06-30-2018, 7:32 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

I have the issue, it seems to be happening a bit more often, and it's getting more irritating as turning off and on no longer works, it either takes a battery pull or dumping the program back in. For me it typically happens when I simply turn the device on, then it goes to the error.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:33 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR7CQ View Post
I have the issue, it seems to be happening a bit more often, and it's getting more irritating as turning off and on no longer works, it either takes a battery pull or dumping the program back in. For me it typically happens when I simply turn the device on, then it goes to the error.
The latest firmware V1.10-T06 seems to have (almost entirely) fixed the issue. I saw the error come up for maybe a half second once when I turned my G4 on, and it vanished very quickly. Other than that, I haven't see the issue return in the last week of testing. I'll update if there is any change.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:53 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR7CQ View Post
The latest firmware V1.10-T06 seems to have (almost entirely) fixed the issue. I saw the error come up for maybe a half second once when I turned my G4 on, and it vanished very quickly. Other than that, I haven't see the issue return in the last week of testing. I'll update if there is any change.
Where can I get 1.10-t06? I'm on1.00.t08