BCD536HP First Firmware Update v1.03.03 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Thank you

Thank you !Seemed to resolve pop and crackle issues on Phase 2 systems,havent seen it long squelch tail yet.So far ,so good.
Good job

Last edited:

JamesO

UPMan and Uniden,

Thank you and your Engineering/Software/Firmware team for all the effort and work on this first release.

I understand there will likely be more bugs, but when playing Whack A Mole, the more Moles that stay down, the easier it is to get your hands around issues.

Will install and enjoy the changes, keep up the good work.

del1964

Premium Subscriber
BCD536HP First Maintenance Release v1.03.03 Available

Awesome. Looking forward to the BCD436HP release

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Pretty bold to do a release on a Friday! :) (rest of post deleted because I didn't refresh before I posted about the 436)

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
I have been running the new firmware for about an hour, so far no squelch tails on analog or digital systems.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
The TWIKI says, among other things, "Fixed an issue where the USB serial mode would stop working in some conditions."

I hope I'm not jinxing myself, but in the past hour or so of scanning while in "Serial Port", I've not seen the dreaded change from "Serial Port" to "Mass Storage". Still keeping my fingers crossed.

mrkelso

The TWIKI says, among other things, "Fixed an issue where the USB serial mode would stop working in some conditions."

I hope I'm not jinxing myself, but in the past hour or so of scanning while in "Serial Port", I've not seen the dreaded change from "Serial Port" to "Mass Storage". Still keeping my fingers crossed.

Been scanning for about 3/4's hour all is well.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I'm usually at the Starbucks at 287 and 157 on Saturday mid-day (but not always).

kd2ael

Need Help

So on the upmans link the only latest one you can download is the BCDx36HP_Sentinel_Version_1_02_01 ?
when does the 1.03.03 (February 28, 2014 release) come out or did i miss it somewhere ?
Also is this update to fix the squelch tail problem on the bcd436hp

Last edited:

W4ELL

Feed Provider
Re: BCD536HP First Maintenance Release v1.03.03 Available

So on the upmans link the only latest one you can download is the BCDx36HP_Sentinel_Version_1_02_01 ?
when does the 1.03.03 (February 28, 2014 release) come out or did i miss it somewhere ?

Install the update via the Sentinel software.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.