Who has the best prices for BCD536HP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

afdscan

I'm looking to make a purchase. I've used Amazon before and I was pleased with the quick shipment, but I was wondering if there might be a site where I could save some money.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
I'm looking to make a purchase. I've used Amazon before and I was pleased with the quick shipment, but I was wondering if there might be a site where I could save some money.

I'd try the Ham Station. Jeff can help you out.

SCPD

QRT
Stick with Amazon. Better price, free shipping and excellent customer service and no restocking/return fees.

Had a problem with an item I ordered from Amazon recently and their customer service was amazing. They sent a replacement the same day via next day air at no additional cost to me of course, covered the return shipping and even gave me a $10.00 account credit for "my trouble". The problem was caused by a manufacturing issue not Amazon in any way, but they made it right.

Last edited:

XTS3000

Does Uniden honor Amazon purchased scanners warranty? My first and most important thing when buying a 536 is make sure the seller is "authorized" by Uniden otherwise you get zero warranty if problems occur.

SCPD

QRT
Yes, confirmed with Uniden prior to purchasing my 436, 536 and HP-2 from Amazon. In addition, you get a 30 day return period with Amazon. To be safe of course, make sure you purchase only items listed as "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" or "Fulfillment by Amazon" and not some random third-party seller.

MStep

While I'm sure there are several reputable dealers out there, Amazon gets my vote. I've also read good things about Jeff from Ham Station.

MStep

Every good consumer knows that "price" of the unit is not the only factor in making a purchase. You have too also consider the reputation of the seller, the seller's return policy, sales tax implications, shipping costs, etc. Amazon generally covers all these bases pretty well--- I've also been very happy with Walmart.

paranoia11

Every good consumer knows that "price" of the unit is not the only factor in making a purchase. You have too also consider the reputation of the seller, the seller's return policy, sales tax implications, shipping costs, etc. Amazon generally covers all these bases pretty well--- I've also been very happy with Walmart.

I am well aware of that fact , I understand that Amazon is great, Bearcat Warehouse is also very good with c/s and price and warranty and programming options..

Soundman

You can try ebay . But I did get mine from amazon and I did not have any problem with them .I got mine for a really good price there .

Status
Not open for further replies.