Copying the BCD436HP Owner's Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComputerRob

Hello. I was trying to access the BCD436HP User Manual online. I am blind and use special screen reading software on my iPhone to read the screen. I tried to go into Safari and read the manual in Braille, but it didn't read correctly I thought. I tried to go into the Share options in Safari and copied the manual to other programs thinking that would have made it easier to read in Braille. I deleted all the copies. Was I in the wrong to copy the manual to other programs. I'm sure there's no problem because that is what the Share button is for. I am using iOS 11.2 and an iPhone 6. Thanks.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Hello. I was trying to access the BCD436HP User Manual online. I am blind and use special screen reading software on my iPhone to read the screen. I tried to go into Safari and read the manual in Braille, but it didn't read correctly I thought. I tried to go into the Share options in Safari and copied the manual to other programs thinking that would have made it easier to read in Braille. I deleted all the copies. Was I in the wrong to copy the manual to other programs. I'm sure there's no problem because that is what the Share button is for. I am using iOS 11.2 and an iPhone 6. Thanks.
Welcome to RadioReference, Rob

The manual is online, in a *PDF format.
https://www.uniden.com/File Library/FooterNav/Product Information/Owners Manuals/BCD436HPom.pdf

You should be able to import that file, and hopefully, it will convert properly for your screen reader.

You might also look at the Easier to Read manual. It's layout might fit your needs somewhat better. It can be accessed directly online.
Easier to Read BCD436/536HP Digital Scanner Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.